Special Issue of The Banking & Finance Post Magazine (May – June 2018)
Elets Technomedia invites you to be a part of the upcoming issue of The Banking & Finance Post, Asia and the Middle East’s premier magazine on banking and financial services. The magazine will focus on financial institutions in South India, with a special emphasis on Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs), Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs), Payments Banks, Housing finance institutions and Small Finance Banks.
Stories to be featured
- Cover Story: Financial Landscape in South India
- Special Story: How banking is empowering women in India?
- Special Feature: Cryptocurrencies in India.
Highlights of the Magazine
- The issue will be launched at 4th NBFC100 Tech Summit, Hyderabad in June 2018
- Our readers comprise of Policy makers, regulators, CXOs and Corporate Industry’s iconic figures
- A digitised version of the magazine will be uploaded to the web portal and promoted promptly across social media platforms
The Banking & Finance Post magazine, published six times a year, is the definitive source of news and analysis of the Asia and the Middle East’s Banking, Financial Services, Insurance (BFSI) sector.
To subscribe, please complete the form below: http://www.elets.in/subscriptions/
Deadlines for Above:
Editorial – 25th May 2018
Advertisement Artworks – 30th May 2018
BFSI Social Pages:
How to Participate:
Advertisement: Participate in the edition and showcase your products & services to your target audience.
Editorial: Tell us about your divergent services and contribution towards better banking and financial services.
For Advertising Queries:
Contact:- Manu Raj Singhal
For Editorial Queries:- Rashi Aditi Ghosh