The Banking & Finance Post January Edition – 2018
The Banking & Finance Post, Asia’s leading magazine on banking and finance sector, is pleased to announce the release of January 2018 Special Issue. The Special Issue will bring extensive coverage of aspects pertaining to cloud computing and security. The Issue will also carry a cover story on “Cloud computing and its significance in the banking industry”. Additionally, there will be a special focus on tech-advancements in the BFSI sector.
Featured Stories in The Banking & Finance Post January 2018 issue
- Tech-advancements in the BFSI sector
- Changing dynamics of security in banking industry
Cloud computing and its significance in the banking industry
Cloud computing is significantly revolutionising the banking and finance industry in India. It is offering a new model for delivering innovative client experiences, effective collaboration, improved speed to market and increased IT efficiency. Deployments ensured cloud computing is spreading exponentially and the technology is proving its security assurance gradually.
Why to invest in The Banking & Finance Post?
- Being one of a kind issue, this will provide an exclusive opportunity to the industry experts to share their achievements, challenges and future plan to their target audience.
- The issue will also provide exclusive advertising opportunity, where you can showcase your product services along with the industry profiling.
January issue of The Banking & Finance Post will feature interviews/ articles of:
- CXOs from BFSI Sector
- IT, Security & Digital Experts
- Decision Makers from regulators of the BFSI Industry
- Now get double page coverage in the magazine at discounted rates
- Complimentary Social Media Promotions
- A chance to feature in weekly newsletter
Deadlines for Above:
Editorial – 31st December 2017
Advertisement Artworks – 03rd January 2018
BFSI Social Pages:
How to Participate:
Advertisement: Participate in the edition and showcase your products & services to your target audience.
Editorial: Tell us about your divergent services and contribution towards better healthcare system.
For Advertising Queries:
Contact:- Manu Raj Singhal
For Editorial Queries:- Rashi Aditi Ghosh