Elets Technomedia held the 11th edition of the NBFC 100 Tech Summit in Chennai on June 17th.The event showcased new-age NBFCs with robust technology and financial inclusion, embracing the entire BFSI ecosystem.
The summit kicked off with a welcome note from Dr. Ravi Gupta Founder & CEO, Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd.
Kalpana Sankar, Managing Director, Belstar Microfinance Limited, Sajeev Nair, Chief Technology Officer, Conneqt Digital, Arun Gantayat, Pre-Sales Manager, Kaspersky South Asia, and Dr. Ravi Gupta, Founder & CEO, Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd performed the lamp lighting ceremony.
The power-packed virtual summit facilitated insightful deliberations starting by the keynote address on the role of digitalization in microfinance by B.N Raveendra Babu, Managing Director, Asirvad Microfinance ltd. Over 100 NBFCs convened on a single platform for a one-day collaborative learning session to examine the latest innovation, challenges, and development opportunities to create a future-ready ecosystem.
The summit, which featured over 15 knowledge sessions, drew top leaders from the BFSI sector.
The summit also showcased various innovative products/services at the expo.
Key Discussion Points
• Big Data, AI & IoT: Revolutionising the Customer Experience
• Digital Payments: Revolutionising the NBFC
• Transforming the Lending Landscape
• Internal & External Fraudulent & Security Breach: Ways & Means to Put a stop to the Ever-Increasing Threat
• Expanding into newer Ecosystems with Fintech’s, Big Techs and BFSI relationships
• The Importance of Digitisation in Reviving NBFCs
• New technologies, Competitions & Opportunities
• Regulatory Support and Reality Check
• Fintech Collaborations