Public sector lender Bank of Baroda (BoB) is inviting application for the post of IT professionals. The last date for the aspirants to submit the application form is October 18, 2018.
The lender opened the application process on September 27, 2018, and the recruitment will be open for 20 posts.
BoB has suggested the applicants go through the official notification carefully, prior to applying for the posts.
The shortlisted candidates will be engaged by the lender for the period of three years. Interested candidates can verify their eligibility by visiting the following link:
The vacancy details are as follows:
1. Chief Executive Officer
2. Technology Architect Lead
3. Program Manager
4. Quality Assurance Lead
5. Business Analyst Lead
6. Infrastructure Lead
7. Business Analyst
8. Quality Assurance Engineer
9. Database Architect and Mobile Application Developer
Educational Qualification (Mandatory)
The aspirant must hold a Degree in engineering or technology
After successful submission of the application, the candidate will receive the imitation pertaining to the interview. The selection will be made on the basis of written test, Personal interview and Group discussion.
Follow the simple steps to apply
- Log on to BOB official website bankofbaroda.com
- Click on the “Careers” tab on the website.
- Click on “Career Opportunities” and go to the application form
- Furnish the details and complete the process
General Category candidates: Rs. 600
Backward Classes: Rs. 100