The eligible candidates can apply by visiting the bank’s official website i.e. bankofmaharashtra.in.
Total posts: 46
- Law Officer Scale 2– 25 posts
- Security Officer Scale 2: 12 posts
- Fire Officer Scale 2: 1 post
- Manager Costing Scale 2: 1 post
- Economist Scale 2: 1 post
- Economist Scale 4: 1 post
- Information System Auditor Scale 3: 5 posts
Law Officer Scale 2: Bachelor’s degree in Law recognised by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 55 percent marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
For SC/ST and PWD candidates, minimum required marks shall be 50 percent in Bachelor’s Degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years and At least five years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer
Security Officer Scale 2: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognised university and minimum 5 years of service in the Armed Forces / Paramilitary Forces as a Commissioned Officer OR equivalent in the rank of Captain OR above.
Fire Officer Scale 2: Graduate with either BE (Fire) from NFSC OR Grade 1 from India / UK OR Station Officers Course from NFSC OR Sub Officer Course from NFSC OR Graduate BE (Fire) from University Grants Commission (UGC) affiliated Universities.3 years experience is required in case the candidate has done Station Officers Course from NFSC. 5 years experience is required in case the candidate has done a Sub Officer Course from NFSC.
Manager Costing Scale 2: ICWA / MA (Economics) and 2 years post qualification experience in Banks/Financial Institutions as an Economist.
Economist Scale 2: The candidate must be holding a Master’s degree in Economics from a recognised university and 2 years post qualification experience in Banks/Financial Institutions as an Economist. It would be desirable that the candidate whose articles are published in ‘Peer-reviewed or referred’ Journals/Newspapers of national and international repute.
Economist Scale 4: The candidate must be MA (Economics) from a recognised university and 6 years’ experience in banks /financial institutions as Economist
For all other posts, candidates can check the official notification.
How to apply
- Log on to the official website, bankofmaharashtra.in
- Go to the ‘Career’ option on the homepage
- Under ‘Recruitment of Specialist Officers Scale II, II, IV’ click on ‘Apply Online’
- Click on ‘Register Yourself’
- Register yourself with valid email-id and mobile
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Click on submit
- Pay the application fee and upload all the relevant documents
- OBC/General (Application fee + intimation charges): Rs 708
- SC/ST/PWD (intimation charges only): Rs 118
Important dates to remember
- Starting date of application: August 5
- Last date of application: August 19