Accops Systems, a leading Work From Home solutions developer and provider, has announced its full-fledged support to help enterprises set up Secure Remote Access environment for their workforce amid the Coronavirus threats by offering complimentary Accops Workspace Virtualization licences for 3 Months up to 50 users.
Accops is also offering unlimited complimentary Accops Workspace Virtualization licences to NGOs for one year to ensure that social and community services continue uninterrupted in these trying times.
With the pan-India lockdown imposed by the government, social distancing has become mandatory to slam the brakes on the spread of highly contagious coronavirus. In the digital world, social distancing can be limited to mere physical distancing, without disrupting communication, collaboration, teamwork and productivity. But, allowing work from home en masse using normal or traditional VPN poses serious security risks, especially for companies that come under various compliance regimes like BFSI sector.
“For enterprises trying to solve remote access challenges, workspace virtualization seems to be the exact technology that fills the missing piece in the puzzle. Accops Workspace Virtualization enables enterprises to work from home without compromising the security,” said Vijender Yadav, CEO at Accops Systems.
Accops offers compliant and secure work from home solutions that enable the workforce to stay productive from their homes. Accops’ Remote Desktop-based solution options include ‘Office PC Access From Home’ and ‘Virtual Apps/Desktops Access’ to help organizations set up work from home infrastructure and keep their operations running.
Accops is offering work from home solution for both on-premise as well as from the cloud.
Accopssolutions include the following benefits:
- Allow Access To Office PCs: Enable users to securely connect to their Office PCs using personal devices
- Using VDI as part of BCP: Give instant access in a Zero Trust environment to enterprise data; business applications
- Device Entry Control: Allow only approved devices to access corporate resources
- Provide secure VDI for BYOD: Mitigate issues with BYOD devices for VDI access
- Contextual VDI Access: Restrict access to Virtual Apps & Desktops based on adaptive risks. Access within VDI can also be controlled based on real-time risk
- Data Control Features: Block data exchange between user PC and VDI, data download, copy-paste, print-screen and screen recording. Also, it can completely block or selectively enable the Internet
- Enable Strong Authentication: Quickly enable strong authentication to VDI, VPN or application access
“Accops solution empowers end-users to securely access corporate infrastructure on any unmanaged devices working from home,” added Vijender Yadav.