The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has announced recruitment for the post of 2,189 Social Security Assistants. Candidates who are appearing in the exam must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized University.
In the announcement, the aspirants are requested to apply for the advertised positions on or before July 21, 2019.
How to apply: The candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on website.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Must have the typing speed of 5000 words per hour for Data Entry.
- Must have the Computer Training Certificate from the recognized university.
- Candidates, age must be in between 18 years to 27 years on 21st July 2019.
- There is the Relaxation in the age limit for Ex-serviceman, SC, ST, OBC, Employees of Central Govt, and Persons with Benchmark Disability as per rules.
Date of Examination
August 31, 2019, and September 01, 2019
SC/ST/PWD / Female Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen (The fees shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase-I Examination for SC/ST/PwBD/ Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen only): Rs 250
All other categories: Rs 500