Forbes in association with market research company Statista has released its list of ‘The World’s Best Banks 2019.’ The list is primarily based on customer satisfaction ratings rather than balance sheets and Principal and Interest (P&I) statements.
In the list, banks were rated on the basis of general satisfaction and key aspects namely digital services, fees, trust and financial advice. For compilation of the list, Statista surveyed more than 40,000 customers across the globe.
Here are the best Indian banks that feature in the global list:
- HDFC Bank-Headquarters: Mumbai
- ICICI Bank-Headquarters: Mumbai
- Axis bank- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Vijaya Bank- Headquarters: Bengaluru
- Allahabad Bank- Headquarters: Kolkata
- Punjab National Bank- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Syndicate Bank-Headquarters: Bengaluru
- IDFC Bank- Headquarters: Chennai
- Kotak Mahindra Bank-Headquarters: Mumbai
- DBS- Headquarters: Singapore