Candidates seeking to apply for a Public Sector Bank now have a golden opportunity to grab as IBPS is inviting applications for 12075 posts for the recruitment of Clerks.
Over 1200 vacancies across several banks namely Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra are a part of this mega announcement.
It is important to note that the applications for IBPS CWE CLERKS-VII 2019 registration process will only be done via online mode. Eligible and Interested candidates can now apply for the post through the official website from 17 September to 19 October 2019.
The selection for IBPS Clerk Posts will be done on the basis of IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam and IBPS Clerk Main Exam.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam is going to be held on 07, 08, 14 and 15 December 2019. Candidates who will successfully qualify the IBPS Clerk pre exam will be intimated for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam which will be held on 19 January 2019.
Candidates are mandated to do one single registration for both IBPS Preliminary and Main examination as per the IBPS Calendar 2019. Latest update reveals that, the IBPS main exam will also be held online. Question for the exam will range from General/Financial Awareness (50 marks), General English (40 marks), Reasoning and Computer Aptitude (60 marks) and Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks).IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination will consist of English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability 100 marks
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 minimum educational qualification is graduation from a recognized university. The age of the candidates should be 20 to 28 years.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 17 September 2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 09 October 2019 till 05:00 PM
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: November to December 2019
- Download of call letters for IBPS Online examination – Preliminary: November 2019
- IBPS Preliminary Online Examination: 07, 08, 14 and 15 December 2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2019/ January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2020
- IBPS Mains Online Examination – Main: 19 January 2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Vacancy Details
- Andaman & Nicobar Island – 14 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 777 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh – 11
- Assam – 189
- Bihar – 295
- Chandigarh – 64
- Chhattisgarh – 174
- Dadra & Nagar HAVELI – 2
- Delhi – 525
- Goa – 67
- Gujarat – 600
- Haryana – 328
- HP – 129
- J&K – 63
- Jharkhand – 141
- Karnataka – 953
- Kerala – 349
- LAKSHADWEEP – 1
- MP – 440
- Maharashtra – 1257
- Manipur -11
- Meghalaya – 7
- Mizoram – 9
- Nagaland – 11
- Odisha – 417
- Puducherry – 44
- Punjab – 634
- Rajasthan – 325
- Sikkim – 23
- Tamil Nadu – 1379
- Telangana – 612
- Tripura – 53
- UP – 1203
- Uttarakhand – 117
- WB – 847
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk 2019 Post
- A graduation degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must hold a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working understanding in computer systems is compulsory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
20 to 28 Years
Selection Procedure for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam
Selection process consists two phases i.e. Phase 1 – Computer Based Preliminary Objective Type Test (100 marks) followed by Phase – 2 Computer Based Mains exam (200 Marks). Final selection will be done on the basis of IBPS Phase 2 and interview round.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post via the official website of IBPS) from 17 September to 19 October 2019.