The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has opened the online registration process of Probationary Officers and Management Trainee. The registration process for PO will start from August 7, 2019, and it will end on August 28, 2019.
The interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website @ibps.in.
The notification is for 4,336 posts at the post of PO across various banks. The list of banks includes Allahabad Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Indian Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank and United Bank of India.
The interested candidates are requested to register for the Common Recruitment Process.
The selection will be done on the basis of an online Exam. The exam will have two stages: IBPS PO Preliminary and Main exam.
Preliminary exam: 12,13,19 and 20 October,2019.
Main exam: 30 November, 2019.
- Starting Date of IBPS PO Application: 07 August 2019
- Last Date to IBPS PO Application: 28 August 2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 07 – 28 August 2019
- Download IBPS PO Admit Card for Pre- Exam Training: September 2019
- Conduct IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training: 23 – 28 September 2019
- Download IBPS PO call letters for Online examination (Preliminary): October 2019
- IBPS PO Online Examination (Preliminary): 12,13,19 and 20 October,2019.
- IBPS PO Result of Online exam (Preliminary) : October/ November 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam ( Main): November 2019
- IBPS PO Online Examination ( Main): 30 Nov 2019
- IBPS PO Declaration of Result (Main): December 2019
- Download of IBPS PO call letters for interview : January 2020
- Conduct of IBPS PO interview : January / February 2020
- IBPS PO Provisional Allotment: April 2020
- Allahabad Bank: 500
- Bank of India: 899
- Bank of Maharashtra : 143
- Canara Bank: 203
- Corporation Bank : 62
- Indian Bank : 201
- Oriental Bank of Commerce : 122
- UCO Bank : 500
- Union Bank of India : 644
- Educational Qualification and Experience:
A graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Age Limit:
20 to 30 Years