The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit card for the recruitment examination of Group B Office Assistant hiring.
The candidates can download the admit card from the official website www.ibps.in.
The recruitment exam will be conducted by IBPS on August 17,18 and 25. The candidates can download the admit card on or before August 18, 2019.
Know the pattern of the preliminary exam:
The preliminary examination will be a computer-based and it will contain objective type questions. The questions will be of 100 marks. The candidates will be given one hour to answer the questions.
The examination will have three sections:
Numerical Ability (35 questions and 35 marks), English language (30 questions and 30 marks) and Reasoning ability (35 questions and 35 marks).
The candidates who will clear the preliminary exam will be allowed to take mains examination. The selected candidates will go through an interview as a final step for the recruitment.
How to download the IBPS preliminary examination admit card?
- Visit the official website of IBPS, ibps.in.
- On the homepage, you will find the RRB Office Assistant 2019 Admit Card link. Click on the link.
- Now submit your registration and roll number.
- Your IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019 Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.