Newgen Software, a global provider of low code automation platform managing content, processes, and communication has unveiled OmniOMS 8.6 – an enhanced version of its customer communication management (CCM) suite. The new version will enable users to conveniently create, design, and manage HTML email communications.
“In the era of digital, enterprises need to reinvent the customer experience by delivering the right message in the right context,and at the right time. This version of our CCM suite will enable organisations to toenable their customers’ journeys by delivering personalized, targeted and consistent communications across all the touchpoints,” said Diwakar Nigam, Managing Director and Chairman, Newgen Software.
Newgen OmniOMS is a one-stop solution for handling enterprise communication with both internal and external customers in a seamless and cost-effective way. It enables businesses to design and deliver personalised, content-rich, interactive and on-demand communications across several channels namely emails, SMS, print, and web. With the help of this suite, organisations can reduce operational costs and offer a delightful customer experience.
Key features of the new version include:
- Web designer for emailers: Facilitates easy HTML designing with an option to apply tables, images, buttons, text, hyperlinks, decision table, rules, borders, etc. within the email body
- Multi-device preview for HTML reports: Allows users to preview HTML reports and visualize its rendering on multiple devices such as phone, tablet, and desktop during design time
- Auto-scaling of generation services on cloud deployments: Offers extensive scalability to meet business requirements based on load and CPU utilization
- Table feature enhancements: Offers options for data masking, date-time format, user queries definition and comes with a better user interface with user-friendly navigation
- Whitelisting support: Supports whitelisting framework for better security