One of India’s leading e-commerce platforms Paytm is inviting applications for the position of Business Analyst for its Noida location. In its official communiqué, the brand has invited candidates who have experience in Big Data technologies.
Interested candidates can submit their applications by visiting:
Job description announced by Paytm is as follows
1) Selected candidates will be responsible for analysing, manipulate, raw data, process data and cleanse using Hive/SQL/R/Python.
2) He/she will be working on the insights of the effectiveness of the process in Paytm Payments Bank.
3) The candidate will have to create new dashboards/reports and enhance current reports.
4) The person must possess the ability to develop forecasting models which consider historical trends, new product introductions, current capacity and promotional offers.
Important technical skills required for the position:
- Mandatory experience in Excel, VBA, SQL, R/Python
- Compulsory experience with Big Data technologies.
- The person must be familiar with visualisation tools like Grafana, Tableau
- The selected candidate must be familiar with basic statistical techniques for optimisation and prediction.
- The candidate must have 3-6 years of experience in analytics company or analytics divisions of e-commerce/consulting firms.
- The must person must have the ability to work under pressure
- He/she must have the ability for structured problem-solving.