RBI Assistant Application 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has yet again extended the last date of application for 926 posts of Assistant. This new deadline for applying for the post is till 24 January 2020. With the extension of the last date for applying, now candidates now have few more days in hand to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 till 24 January 2020. Earlier, the last date for submitting RBI Assistant online application was extended till 20 January 2020.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post will have to fill the application online. They are also required to pay exam fee through online mode. Candidates will be required to pay Rs. 450/- as exam fee. However, SC/ST/PWD/EXS will have to pay only RS. 50/-. RBI Assistant Registration Link is also given below for the convenience of the candidates.
Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% in the aggregate and have the knowledge of word processing on PC are eligible to apply for the RBI Recruitment 2020.
Selection for RBI Assistant post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Assistant Important Dates
- Start Date of RBI Assistant Online Registration and payment of Application Fee – 23 December 2019
- Last Date of RBI Assistant Online Registration and submission of Online Fee- 16 January 2020
- RBI Assistant Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) Date – 14 and 15 February 2020
- RBI Assistant Online Main Test – March 2020
RBI Assistant Vacancy Details
Assistant – 926 Posts
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately ₹ 36091/-
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Selection Procedure RBI Assistant 2020
Selection for the posts will be done through ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II followed by Language Proficiency Test (LPT).