India’s largest public lender the State Bank of India (SBI) has announced that it has released the clerk admit card for Junior Associated prelims exams.
Candidates who have submitted their registration form for the exam can now download the admit cards from the bank’s official website sbi.co.in.
The preliminary exam will be held in June. Candidates would be able to download their call letters till 23 June, 2019.
SBI had notified a total of 8653 vacancies in the Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre post. Admit cards for the preliminary exam will be issued online in the first week of June.
Procedure to download the admit card
- Go to SBI website www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- In the latest notification section, look for ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates’.
- Click on the ‘Download Preliminary exam Call letter’ link (you will be directed to a third party link hosted by IBPS).
- Enter the required details.
- Submit and take a print out of your call letter.
Candidates who qualify the prelims will be eligible to appear for the main exam, which is scheduled to be held in August. The bank will select candidates approximately 10 times the number of vacancies for the main exam.