India’s largest public lender the State Bank of India (SBI) has announced recruitment for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). In the announcement, the aspirants are requested to apply for the advertised position in one state only, on or before May 3, 2019.
Under the process, the candidates are allowed only once to sit for the qualifying examination. Aspirants will have to clear a written examination to get through the process of selection, with a total of 200 marks which includes language, aptitude and quantitative assessment. The candidates applying from a particular state should have to be proficient in the language of that state. The candidates can apply by following the link https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbijascapr19/
The total number of vacancies for this post is 8904.
The pay scale for this position ranges from Rs 11,765 to Rs 31,450
- On-line registration of application: 12.04.2019
- Closing date registration of application: 03.05.2019
- Closing date for editing application details: 03.05.2019
- Last date for printing the application forms: 18.05.2019
- Online Fee Payment: 12.04.2019 to 03.05.2019
- Graduate in any stream from a registered University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 1.1.2018