The qualified candidates can download the SBI Clerk Main Admit Card from the bank’s official site www.sbi.co.in.
Here is the Exam Pattern of the SBI Clerk Main Examination
The SBI Clerk Main examination will be of 2 hours and 40 minutes. There will be four sections — General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability and Computer Knowledge.
There will be 40 questions in the General English section, and 50 questions each in the rest of the three sections. Each question will carry one mark and for each wrong answer, a quarter of a mark will be deducted.
How to download SBI admit card
- Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in
- Go to the home page, enter the registration number/ roll number, password, and Date of Birth
- Enter the captcha and submit the details
- The SBI PO Mains Call Letter will appear on the screen
- Download the SBI PO Mains Call Letter 2019 and take a print out for future use.
Notification from the Bank
In a notification, SBI had warned candidates to be wary of fraudsters who host fake SBI websites.
“Fake lists of selection for posts in SBI have been published on these websites, and reportedly fake appointment letters are also being issued in the name of SBI,” SBI said in a press release.
The bank has further clarified that it never publishes names of shortlisted/selected candidates on the website. Only roll numbers/registration numbers are published and shortlisted/selected candidates are informed individually through SMS/Email/Post.