Public lender the State Bank of India’s Probationary Officer 2019 recruitment online application process will be ending on April 22, 2019, on the official website sbi.co.in.
Aspiring candidates are requested to submit their online application on or before the mentioned date. The online application process through SBI’s official website SBI PO Recruitment 2019 began on April 2, 2019, for around 2000 posts.
Post the completion of the process, SBI will be conducting the preliminary exam tentatively on June 8, 9, 15 and 16 2019. While the admit cards for the same will start dispersing in the 3rd week of May 2019 onwards.
Important Dates SBI PO Recruitment 2019 for 2000 Posts
- Online application starts: April 2, 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: April 22, 2019
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: April 2 to April 22, 2019
- The downloading date for call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of May 2019 onwards
- Online preliminary examination: June 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2019
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st week of July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline. The candidates who are pursuing the final year of their graduation can also apply for the same.
Application Fee for SBI PO Recruitment 2019
For candidates from Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe/Person with Disability category, an amount of Rs 125 only with intimation charges is payable. While candidates from General/Economic Weaker Section /Other Backward Caste category will have to pay Rs 750 with application fee including intimation charges.
Visit the direct link of the official website for more updates.
Click on sbi-po-recruitment-2019 to see the recruitment advertisement.