India’s largest public lender the State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the recruitment for the post Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO). Both experienced and freshers can apply for the above posts.
The bank has announced the recruitment for 477 vacancies for the same post.
The interested candidates can apply for the position on or before September 25, 2019.
How to apply for the post :
- Visit the official website of the bank, sbi.co.in
- Go on the ‘Careers’ tab to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019
- Click on ‘Specialist cadre regular recruitment’
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ tab
- Read the instructions
- Fill in all details required for the registration
- Fill the SBI Online Recruitment Application Form 2019
- Upload images
- Pay the application fees
- You will receive the notification regarding the same from the bank
The interested candidates can pay the application fee amount through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card etc.
General Category fee: Rs 750
Reserved Category fee: Rs 125
Starting date of applying for the post and fee payment: September 6, 2019
Last date to apply: September 25, 2019
Tentative date of online test: October 20, 2019
The tentative date for downloading call letter for online test: October 10, 2019.
The recruitment involves two categories: General Aptitude and Professional Knowledge. 70 percent weightage will be given to written exam followed by 30 percent to the interview round. Call letter for interview will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
For the post of junior manager up to Rs 42,020
For the post of middle manager scale II and III the salary will be up to Rs 45,950 and Rs 51,490 respectively. The senior manager grade IV will be paid up to Rs 59,170.