Union Bank of India has released the results of the Specialist Officer (SO) Exam. The candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the result on the bank’s official website i.e. unionbankofindia.co.in.
The Union Bank conducted the exam on May 17, 2019, for the SO post.
The selected candidates will now have to appear for a personal interview round. The interview will be for the post-Credit Officer, Integrated Treasury Officer and Forex Officer.
How to check the result:
- Visit the official website of Union Bank on unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Scroll down and click on the Recruitment’ link available on the homepage.
- The link will redirect to a new window.
- Click on view current Recruitment’.
- A new page will open. Click on the link which says Union Bank Specialist Officer Result 2019.
- The link will redirect to a new page. The list of shortlisted candidates will display on the screen.
- Press Control and F key. Enter Name or Roll Number to find it in the list.
- Download and take a printout of it for further reference.
The Interview for Credit Officers will be conducted from August 26, 2019, to August 28, 2019.
The Interview for the post of Integrated Treasury officer and Forex Officer will be conducted from August 27, 2019, to August 28, 2019.
Credit Officer: 122
Forex Officer: 18
Integrate treasury Officers: 15