India’s fintech unicorn CredAvenue has rebranded itself as Yubi. The new brand captures the company’s long-term ambition of being ubiquitous to the debt ecosystem, an invisible infrastructure layer powering credit globally and ensuring frictionless access to capital.
According to CredAvenue, the rebranding has been done to reflect in every customer touchpoint through an overhaul that spans its website, social media handles and existing product lines. Yubi plans to deliver a richer, more consistent brand experience in line with its promise of helping its customers to ‘Go Get Great’.
With two major acquisitions (Spocto and Corpository) in the past six months, the fintech is growing rapidly. Founded in August, 2020, CredAvenue is one of the leading fintech platforms in India. It joined the coveted unicorn club with its Series B fundraise in March this year, catapulting its valuation to $1.3 Bn.
Further, as per the fintech, Yubi may even evolve beyond credit in the long term. In line with its strategic goals, the name Yubi and the refreshed brand will help the fintech harness the power of an iconic and global name.
CredAvenue caters to every requirement of borrowers and investors through five rechristened platforms with a potential launch of YubiBuild, the yet to be launched real estate and infrastructure vertical of the company. These five platforms are:
1. YubiLoans: India’s largest corporate loan marketplace for enterprises and banks, offering a seamless digital experience that accelerates the loan process from origination to disbursal five times faster.
2. YubiCo.Lend: Largest co-lending platform in India, trusted by the lending ecosystem to discover, go live and collaborate with multiple partners with quick one-time API integration.
3. YubiInvest: India’s leading Fixed Income Investment platform for bond issuance and investment for institutional and retail investors.
4. YubiFlow: A fully integrated & easy-to-use supply chain finance platform that offers trade financing solutions to lenders and corporates to strengthen their channel partner ecosystem.
5. YubiPool: End-to-end securitisation management system for Banks & NBFCs that brings unparalleled efficiencies and a data-driven approach to ABS deal-making.
Gaurav Kumar, Founder and CEO of Yubi, said, “This is an exciting transformation and a solid foundation for the constantly evolving nature of our business. Yubi represents the beginning of our global ambitions as we prepare to launch our first international office in UAE, successfully debuting in the MENA region. Another reason for the brand identity change stems from our conversations with customers and other stakeholders on how technological integration because of data security concerns around financial information remains one of the key deterrents in the advancement of digital finance. We aim to bridge this trust deficit, and in this effort of humanising the brand, we’re confident of further building our platform, which thrives on new opportunities for people and businesses alike.”
Karanpreet Bindra, Chief Marketing Officer of Yubi, added: “We want to establish ourselves as an enabler institution to win the trust of the larger business community. As we expanded our product offerings, organically and inorganically, we understood the need for a simple brand architecture that reflects our long-term vision. With Yubi, we are reiterating our brand principles of exercising the freedom to collaborate while showcasing the utmost transparency and equitability. We stand firm on our brand promise as we continue the journey of strengthening and unlocking the real power of credit in India and beyond.”
Yubi partnered with global branding company venturethree to create a disruptive brand focused on people and connections, ready for the new era of lending and possibility.