Public lender Indian Bank has invited applications for recruitment on several posts of Specialist Officer. The procedure to submit the application is to be done online. Interested applicants will have to complete their registration and application process through the official website at indianbank.in. The last date to submit online application is February 10, 2020.
Last date to submit online applicants- February 10, 2020
Release of admit card/ Hall ticket- February 20, 2020
Recruitment exam- March 08, 2020
A total of 138 vacancies have been listed under this notification.
Assistant Manager Credit- 85 posts
Manager Credit- 15 posts
Manager Security- 15 posts
Manager Forex- 10 posts
Manager Legal- 02 posts
Manager Dealer- 05 posts
Manager Risk Management- 05 posts
Senior Manager Risk Management- 01 post
Inerested candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 600. Candidates who belong to the reserved category will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100.
The candidate, if selected, for scale-I level posts will get a remuneration of up to Rs 42,020. On scale- II level posts, a candidate will get a salary of Rs 45,950 and in scale-III, the candidate will get Rs 51,490 monthly salary.
A candidate will have to appear for an online test and personal interview. After selection, a candidate, in the scale-I level post, will have to serve two years probation period from the date of joining. However, for Scale-II and III, the probation period is of one year.
How to Apply
(1) Visit the official website at indianbank.in.
(2) Click on the ‘career’.
(3) click on the link- Specialist Officer.
(4) A new page will appear on the screen. Now, click on ‘Online Application’.
(5) After clicking the link, a new page will display on the screen, where one needs to click on ‘New registration’ to register themselves.
(6) After completion of the registration process gets completed. Enter the relevant details and fill the form.
(7) Check the application form once again and pay the application fee before the final submission.