ICICI Bank today announced a facility that will enable its savings account customers to pay and manage dues of credit cards of any bank instantly using the Bank’s mobile application ‘iMobile Pay’.
With this, the customers will be able to add credit cards of any bank to the app within a few seconds and thereafter pay and manage their dues from the same app.
Besides, the new feature also takes away the pain of visiting numerous websites by customers to manage or pay dues of multiple cards. Additionally, customers can set bill payment reminders, view payment history of all cards, share payment confirmation through WhatsApp, and manage and change due dates as per the billing cycle of their cards.
Bijith Bhaskar, Head, Digital Channels & Partnership said, “ICICI Bank always strives to introduce solutions to improve the convenience of customers and enhance their banking experience. This new feature on the Bank’s state-of-the-art mobile banking app is a testimony of this endeavour. With a large section of customers using multiple cards for their various needs, this new solution aims to help them decongest the process of their credit card bill payments. It offers them the convenience of a one-stop payment solution for all their credit cards on one platform, and saves them the hassle of juggling between multiple portals for payments.”
- Here’s how can avail the facility:
- Login to iMobile Pay and select ‘Cards and Forex’ section
- Go to ‘Other Bank Credit Card’
- Tap on ‘Add a card’ and enter the required details
- Authenticate the OTP sent on the registered mobile number and card will be added instantly
- Once the card is added, it can be viewed and managed under the “Other Bank Credit Card” tab