With technology evolution businesses in India are adapting and growing rapidly. To accommodate customer needs the demand for technology is 24*7*365. Hitachi offers a unique methodology to provide a high-performance, agile infrastructure for businesses which includes cloud solutions, converged, hyper-converged, data availability, virtualization, storage solutions and Microsoft services, says Anuj Gupta, CEO, Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic, in conversation with Elets News Network (ENN).
- Advanced social infrastructure for improved Quality of Life. Tell us more about this.
Technology has enabled unrestricted access to possibilities. The lifecycle of customer engagement is not limited to selling the solutions but conceiving a solution approach which covers the three values social, economic and environmental.
Our conscious the choice to contribute towards enabling society, governments and citizens with IT(information technology) and OT(operations technology) solutions are sprouting Hitachi group’s vision to promote social innovation.
- What is Digital Workplace Solution is all about? What services does Hitachi offer in this domain?
The organizations realize the importance of empowering users with any time, anywhere availability. We are experiencing a shift in the outlook of the organization with investment in business continuity and productivity technologies which are transforming workplaces to workspaces. Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic is a leading systems integrator is helping organizations reconstruct infrastructure enable workforce with computing solutions, virtualization, enterprise collaboration and Device as a service.
- A secure foundation is pivotal for every organization. How does Hitachi enable this?
Every organization understands the importance of enabling a secure foundation. With increased cyber threats the organizations are at risk of losing valuable data. Hence security is pivotal, many of the security solutions require a high-skill level specific to its technology. Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic has with its 28 years of implementation experience has enabled customers across verticals. Our entire gamut of security solutions includes 360-degree protection including endpoint and server security solutions, perimeter, data and advanced security solutions.
- Tell us about your cloud and data centre offerings. Do you think India is ready to embrace it?
With technology evolution businesses in India are adapting and growing rapidly. To accommodate customer needs the demand for technology is 24*7*365 which puts the IT under pressure to ensure business continuity. Hitachi offers a unique methodology to provide a high-performance, agile infrastructure for businesses which includes cloud solutions, converged, hyper-converged, data availability, virtualization, storage solutions and Microsoft services.
- What challenges do you face in the application of cloud computing? How do you overcome that?
There are several challenges that occur during deployment of cloud however, there are relevant ways to overcome them. Some of the challenges and the ways to overcome them are as follows:
Some of the challenges include –
– Challenge – Privacy
– Overcome –Businesses must have a plan to securely and efficiently manage the data they gather. All the data should be not be shared with third parties under any circumstances.
– Challenge -Security of Data on Cloud –
– Overcome – implementation of cloud security measures and processes in organization, which should be a joint responsibility between the business and cloud solution provider.
– Challenge – Enabling Governance and Control
Overcome – To mitigate the various risks and uncertainties in transitioning to the cloud, IT must adapt its traditional IT governance and control processes to include the cloud.
- Would you like to tell us about your future plans? What new offerings can we see in 2020?
We are planning to spread our arms in several areas namely Multi cloud optimization, Devops, Container orchestration management, Outcome based manage service delivery and pricing, IoT security & SOAR security orchestration and automated response, and many more.