ICICI Bank announced the unveiling of a ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’ facility from its ATMs. This service assists customers to withdraw cash from more than 15,000 ATMs of the bank by simply raising a request on ‘iMobile’, its mobile banking application. It is a simple and convenient option to withdraw cash without using any debit card. The ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’ service can be used for self-withdrawal when customers are not carrying the debit card. The daily transaction limit as well as per transaction limit is set by bank is upto Rs. 20,000.
Speaking on the launch, Anup Bagchi, Executive Director, ICICI Bank said, “ICICI Bank has been at the forefront of digital innovations since its inception. The offering of ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’ from iMobile enables our customers to withdraw cash securely and conveniently for everyday usage and purchases, all from the convenience of their mobile phone. We believe that this proposition of cash withdrawal from an ICICI Bank ATM without using a debit card offers a speedy and unique experience to our customers. We at ICICI Bank will continue to focus on innovations in technology at all channels and touch-points that will bring more convenience to the customers.”
Advantages of using the facility:
- Convenienceof usage: No requirement to carry and use debit card or ATM PIN to withdraw cash for daily usage
- Wide accessibility: Available across all over 15,000 ICICI Bank ATMs
- Convenient daily limit: Cash upto Rs.20, 000 can be withdrawn on a daily basis
- Safe and secure: Safe and secure mode of cash withdrawal using iMobile
Below are simple steps to avail the ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’ using iMobile:
- Log into ‘iMobile’app > select ‘Services’ and ‘Cash Withdrawal at ICICI Bank ATM’
- Enter the amount, select account number, create a 4 digit temporary PIN and submit
- Immediately receive a reference OTP ( One Time Password)
- Visit any ICICI Bank ATM > select Cardless Cash Withdrawal >enter mobile number > reference OTP number > temporary PIN > Amount
The cash withdrawal request and OTP are valid up to next day midnight.