Mobicule believes in helping its customers run a more effective and efficient business with the help of new technologies. It develop platforms which can seamlessly integrate with our existing products and add value to our customer says Atul Chugh, Chief Executive Officer, Mobicule, in conversation with Elets News Network (ENN).
Mobicule has completed 10 years of its operations. How has been the journey so far?
We were the pioneers in Enterprise mobility space, with advent and rapid proliferation of SMART devices and data democratisation we have seen this space evolve. From Automation to actionable intelligence is what our customers expect from us. We started with a small distributor of Nokia phones as our first customer and today we have deployment in 40+ blue chip organisations across seven industries and we count organisations like Vodafone-Idea, Kotak Mahindra bank, Thomas Cook, RBL Bank, TATA Communications Ltd, MGL, Mhada, Tata Croma, Pidlite, Asian Paints as our esteemed customers.
Out Product portfolio has also changed in these 10 years our highest selling product is m-Sales which has gone through a complete transformation, from just an order taking and invoicing tool, to an advanced AI powered sales guide for the front line sales team. The tool helps in efficiency of sales team by recommending the product, quantity, seasonality and behavior. The tool helps plan, control and monitor, recommend PJP, Geo fencing, Geo tagging helps the management understand the spread of the distribution and effectiveness of the sales team. The tool is also a training tool.
Ask me Mobicule’s AI product which works on top of the m-Sales (and all other products) helps the user to answer all his queries, aided by content, it helps users to transact without opening any other tab and is intelligent to handover the query to a live agent in case the query requires detailed explanation.
Give us an overview of your products and services in India.
We have products which cater to end to end life cycle of the customers, right from
- Digital catalog product for the customer to explore the products offered by an organisation
- Lead pro – Lead management system – an omni-channel LMS which allows customers to do self-onboarding and also helps in tracking and fulfillment of lead by the organisations’ sales team.
- COS- Customer on boarding product which has the capability of seamlessly integrate with CIBIL , UIADI and enterprise systems for faster on-boarding of customers.
- m-Dealer – The dealer point of sales product which allows the dealer to sell more effectively , connects
- m-Sales – Field force automation – This is our umbrella product which is being used in various industry from Telecom, FMCG, Utilities.
- m-Insights – Actionable Intelligence-The product shows actionable intelligence to the entire organisation with drill down features and actionables for the front line sales managers
- m-Collections – Receivable Management System specific to BFSI sector this application helps in receivable management, with features like smart allocation, Geo-location based allocation, receipt generation integration with payment gateway etc
- Broadcast – Training and Information dissemination product. I think this is the most interesting yet most underutilised product which we have, this tools lets you communicate information and gather feedback in the most secure way
Your services are available across five regions namely India, Middle East, Africa, United Kingdom and Singapore. How different is India as a market as compared to abroad nations?
We have just entered these markets and still testing waters , though we have been able to get some clients in Middle and have a lot interesting conversations going on in Africa, the markets are equally if not more competitive than India.
What innovative services have you planned for the future? Would you like to share some of them with us?
Our endeavor has been to help our customers run a more effective and efficient business with the help of new technologies. We develop platforms which can seamlessly integrate with our existing products and add value to our customer one such initiative
1.Ask me – Our AI platform, the conversational tool, that works with our existing products and gives actionable intelligence, predict outcomes and correlate performance to aid in decision making at all levels. The tool when integrated with “m-Insights” our analytics product, will be able to identify lead and lag indicators, predict the impact of variation of certain lead indicators on lag indicator, map with similar geographies or hierarchy and give recommendations. The tool when integrated with “m-Collections” our receivable management system will be able to work on best optimised collections route and plan, it will also look at historical trends allocate cases date wise, agent wise and location wise. The tool will have capabilities of facial recognition and OCR functionality to help in easy customer on-boarding in our customer on-boarding platform.
- Internet of Things (IoT) we are also working with utility companies to automate the meter reading and billing process using IoT to bring the payment cycle time for utility companies .
The AI, ML and IoT space is huge we believe in working on live use cases with our customers and developing the working product and then improvise to suit various industry types, so there is a lot which is work in progress, we will be able to showcase the same in the next 1-2 quarters.